TECHNOLOGY PARTNER AGREEMENT
This Technology Partner Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into as of __________, 2018 (the “Effective Date”) by and between PayJoy Inc., a Delaware corporation (“PayJoy”) and you (“Partner”).
- Partner provides installment plans or loans based on proprietary methods and software (the “Business”);
- PayJoy offers software to underwrite underbanked customers and collateralize their devices;
- The parties desire for Partner to license products for their Business, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the PayJoy License Terms available at payjoy.com/license and incorporated herein (the “PayJoy License Terms”).
For good and valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:
- General Terms.
- Base Fee / Pricing: as per https://www.payjoy.com/lock-pricing. PayJoy Fees are exclusive of taxes and wiring fees, where applicable.
- PayJoy Products: Lock
- Markets: Your home market or another one mutually agreed.
- Initial Term: One year after the Effective Date.
- License and Support. PayJoy will license the PayJoy Products to Partner under the terms of this Agreement, including the License Terms incorporated herein. PayJoy’s support will be provided on an as needed basis at PayJoy’s sole discretion.
- Partner Obligations. Partner will:
- Incorporate financing using the Lock API in its consumer marketing, including at a minimum sending an SMS to all its declined customers urging them to reapply.
- Enable real-time unlocking of devices upon repayment.
- Provide PayJoy with the right to market to end customers using the Products.
- Only use Products for finance orders of less than 24 months.
- Additional Terms.
- PayJoy and Partner will make public announcements regarding the subject matter of this Agreement.
- PayJoy will reserve the right to stop locking a device after a maximum term of 24 months.
- The parties agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the PayJoy License Terms, which are incorporated into this Agreement. In the event of a conflict between the PayJoy License Terms and the terms set forth in this Technology Partner Agreement, this Technology Partner Agreement will control.
Partner agrees that this Technology Partner Agreement shall be a binding agreement and shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the PayJoy License Terms, which are incorporated herein.
PayJoy Technology Partner Agreement ~ ~ Commercial in Confidence