Steubenville Conference Mission Trip
Monday, July 8 to Monday, July 15, 2019
Diocese of Duluth—St. Agnes/Sacred Heart
We have an awesome opportunity again this summer to participate in the Steubenville Conference and Mission trip with the Diocese of Duluth
- A fun-filled travel experience (a.k.a. road trip) with kids and youth leaders from around the diocese, including Fr. Mike Schmitz, and Heather Serena.
- Steubenville Youth Conference “Steubenville Mid-America,” featuring speakers Katie Prejean McGrady, Fr. Michael Schmidtz, Dan Harms, David Calavitta, Josh Blakesley, Noelle Garcia, more info here: https://steubenvilleconferences.com/youth/stl1/
- Several days of mission work in the St. Paul area, staying at Concordia College.
- 1 day of fun at something like Valley Fair...
What is a “Steubenville Youth Conference?”
- A Friday-Saturday-Sunday event of talks, sacraments, praise, and fellowship with other youth.
- From the Steubenville website: “For the past 40 years, high school youth from across the United States have had their faith awakened and their hearts set on a fire through a personal encounter with Jesus at a Steubenville Conference. This summer, over 54,000 teens and their leaders will be a part of this movement of grace at one of our 23 conferences.”
What you need to know:
- Early Registration is due Friday, February 1st completed online. (See reverse for instructions) (c0st is $725 for early registration; $745 after Feb 1st.) A non-refundable $100 deposit is due at the time of registration. The last day to register is February 6th!
- Please let Fr. Timothy know that you registered. (Diocese will also share registration list)
- Trip is open for those in grades 9-12 during the 2018-2019 school year.
- Full cost of the trip before subsidy and fundraising is $725 early registration or after early registration $745, including deposit.
- Our parish cluster will subsidize $275 per student, so your total cost is $450.
- Full balance for the trip is due by May 31st, 2019; there are no refunds—if you are unable to attend after registering, substitutes are allowed until April 2019.
- We will leave on Monday morning, July 8th from Crosslake, and return on the 15th.
- Carpools to be arranged to Crosslake.
Fundraising: Several fundraising opportunities are already in the works!
- Pancake breakfast w/KC’s??? Donations from KC’s???
- “Sponsor a youth” from the parish…
- Some sort of Pizza sale???
- Letter-writing campaign to your family and relatives for support (on your own)
- Your own summer job! ☺
Questions? Contact Fr. Timothy Lange at 218-820-4332, or email@example.com.
Registration Information for Steubenville Trip
July 8th- July 15th, 2019
Diocese of Duluth—St. Agnes/Sacred Heart
To register, follow these steps:
- Go to - http://www.dioceseduluth.org/Mission-Trips
- Click on “HERE” where it says “Click here to register”
- Link brings you to an external page.
- Click “Add” for “Steubenville mission trip”
- If needed, select the number of participants if more than 1.
- Create an account if necessary with your email address.
- Fill in information for student registering on first page
- Continue on second page with health information, etc.
- Be sure to “agree” to the four waivers and agreements (after reading) on the bottom
- Electronically sign the document
- Click continue to cart.
- ***FOR PAYMENT***:
- As a parish, we will subsidize the cost for each attendee down to a cost of $450 per youth (Parish will contribute $275 per youth).
- After the initial $100 deposit, the remainder will be paid through our parish—checks will be made to St. Agnes, and as a parish we will make payments. (Also
- allows for tax-deductible donations from others and fundraisers.)
- To make this happen, please enter this coupon code before making payment:
- This will deduct $625 from the total of your online account.
- We will help with fundraisers to raise the remaining $450 per youth.
- Each family is responsible for their $450 either through fundraising or other means, even if the youth has to cancel.
- DO NOT click on the yellow rectangle for “Active Advantage Program”
- Let Fr. Timothy or Jamie know that you registered by email:
- OR in person!