AABL 11th/12th Grade, Varsity Division
- The AABL will accept full team registrations only. Teams may be with recreational councils or an independent team
- Each team/organization must have an adult representative. The representative may also be the team coach.
- All coaches must be 21 years of age or older. Coaches must consent to a background check to exercise due diligence.
- Athletes must be in 11th or 12th grade and no older than 18 years old
- Teams/organizations are responsible for the scheduling of their own practices. Representatives of the teams/organizations need to locate the appropriate recreation departments and/or persons to contact about reserving the facility they desire to practice at
- All games will be played on Saturday or Sunday and scheduled by the league. All teams will play at the same location on game days. Game locations will rotate throughout Frederick County gymnasiums to allow each team/organization to host games in their respective district or community.
- The season will begin in November with an 8-10 game schedule regular season and playoffs
- Uniforms are provided by respective team/organizations
- Teams must have a minimum of 10 players and a maximum of 12 players on their roster
- Players may only participate on one team, no exceptions.
- Registration will open in September, in the inaugural season the number of teams accepted into the league may be limited to 8
- Registration cost is $850 per team until October 15th. Late Registration is $900 per team until deadline of November 1st*
*no refunds after October 15th 2019