Email Marketing Specialist
Director of Digital Strategy
Position Overview: We are currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated and dedicated Email Marketer to work closely with our Digital Strategy team. The ideal candidate would be an analytical person who is fluent in HTML/CSS, has superior problem solving skills, and experience executing automated email campaigns.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Successfully coordinate, produce and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with content contributors, writers and stakeholders for the creation of content.
- Proactively work with internal departments who have business partner marketing initiatives to ensure alignment.
- Quickly understand messaging requirements, then translate them into automated marketing campaigns.
- Basic CRM maintenance and administration
- Monitor trends and best practices as it relates to marketing communications.
- Make recommendations on standards, techniques and approaches to increase efficiency and performance.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2+ yrs experience developing messaging and campaigns with Marketing Automation systems.
- Confident experience in HTML 5, CSS 3, SQL Server, and Exacttarget.
- Strong prioritization and project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication.
- Prior experience working with Salesforce.com or the Force.com framework.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of inbox deliverability and CAN-SPAM requirements
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org