Horse and Carriage Event
Reservation and Agreement Sheet
Thank you for choosing us for your special event! We are happy to serve your horse drawn carriage needs. Please fill out and sign the following contract and send it back to us immediately following receipt. We book up fast and don’t want you to lose your spot!
Event location: 1465 S. Fairfield Ave, Lombard, Illinpios
Date of Event: Friday December 4th 2020
Duration on time of event: 6pm until 8pm (2 hours)
Price: $500 for 2 hours with a $125 non refundable deposit due upon signature of contact
Terms of Agreement
- This contract may be cancelled due to unforeseen events including but not limited to loss of shoe on a horse, horse’s health, faulty equipment, etc. If Noble Horse Carriages cancels, all fees are fully refundable within 10 working days of event. If the service has been started and must halt for reasons beyond our control, Noble Horse Carriage Company reserves the right to prorate the service fee.
- Noble Horse Carriage Company reserves the right to provide the most appropriate horse for your event. We will make every attempt to accommodate your choice of horses, but we cannot guarantee a particular horse.
- Changes to time/location, must be made at least 48 hours in advance to accommodate the schedule change. Due to scheduling, it may not be possible to adjust your scheduled time. If changes are absolutely necessary 48 hours or less to an event, a change time fee of $100 will be charged and due at the event.
- Please be prompt as your reservation starts at the contract stated time. Overtime will be $100 per additional hour (billed at 15 minute increments). Reservations exceeding 2 hours will include a 15 minute break for the horse to rest and drink per hour.
- Certain weather conditions (primarily heavy rain) can be dangerous to the passengers, carriage staff, and horses. Light rain usually does not require cancellation since the white Vis a Vis wedding carriage has a top that can be put up to help protect the passengers (passengers may still get wet since the sides are not enclosed). We also provide blankets for warmth. The driver will determine if it is safe to proceed/start with the carriage service in the event of inclement weather. We usually do not cancel.
- Carriage service must be cancelled by the client 24-48 hours or more before the event is scheduled to begin to ensure there will be no charge for the carriage. Noble Horse Carriage Company will work with you to the best of our ability to reschedule your event. If a mutually agreeable date cannot be reached, all fees will be refunded, except the $200 deposit.
- If carriage service is cancelled by the carriage staff during the event, but prior to completion, there will be a prorated charge per hour of service. Please note the $200 deposit covers our transportation fee so is not considered in the prorated charge.
- The service is considered rendered once the horse is hooked to the carriage. Carriage service shortened by the passengers or renter will not be considered a canceled booking. Full payment will be required.
- Our horses have iron shoes on their hoofs to protect them and to reduce the chance they will slip on smooth surfaces. These shoes may scratch streets and other surfaces but are essential to ensure the safety of our passengers and the horses.
- Noble Horse Carriages appreciates your business. We promise to work with our customers to make their occasion extra special. Please give us a call to work out any issues or concerns as well as questions.
2. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. In exchange for the Services the Participants will pay Noble Horse carriages
the balance of the total payment due by the event date or on the date of the event.
- A deposit of $200.00 is required along with this signed contract to book your special event
- Balance is due 14 days before event if paying by check (Please make checks out to Megan Gray)
- Payments made on the same day as the event must be made in cash. Full payment must be received before the ride begins.
- There will be a $50 fee for returned checks.
- Tips for Driver and/or Driver’s Helper should be given directly to them. They are not included in the price of the event, but are greatly appreciated.
3. TERM. This Contract will terminate automatically after the ride is complete.
Signature and Date____________________________________________________________________