Welcome to Third Grade!
We’re looking forward to meeting your child in September!
The Dearborn Public Schools will provide your students will all books, supplies, and materials necessary for the upcoming school year. However, parents and students are welcome to voluntarily provide additional supplies we use on a regular basis.
The following is a suggested list of school supplies:
- Thin markers (8 pack)
- Colored pencils (12 pack)
- 16-24 count crayons (NOT a box of 64, please)
- 1 school box to hold markers, crayons, colored pencils (9x6 size-no larger)
- 3-4 packages of #2 pencils (Dixon or Ticonderoga—no plastic coated pencils, please)
- 2 packs of dry erase markers EXPO
- 10-12 glue sticks
- 1-2 highlighters
- 1 pair of scissors
- 4 spiral notebooks (1 red, 1 blue, 1 green, 1 yellow)
- 2 COMPOSITION notebooks (NOT spiral)
- 1 ruler with inches and centimeters
- 2 rolls of clear tape with plastic dispenser
- 2 large boxes of Kleenex or other brand tissue
- 1 ream of copier paper
- 1 1-inch binder (no larger)
- 1 pack of sticky notes (post-it) any size
- 1 box of Clorox wipes OR 1 box of Ziploc sandwich bags (gallon)
- 1 large box of Bandaids