This week @
The Kurt Hahn School
Week of: February 12th-16th, 2018
- Students should have a school ID at all times. If you don’t have an ID, speak with Ms. Coleman, Ms. Lawit or Mr. Joseph ASAP.
Happening this week:
- Career Day on Tuesday, 2/13. 9th, 11th, and 12th grades will go to the fair during crew. 10th graders will attend during 6th period. Report to class first to get details about the fair schedule.
- Spring season of Opening Act starts this Tuesday, 2/13 after school in room 227.
- Boys Basketball JV Home Games - Tues. 2/13 & Thurs. 2/15 @ 4:30pm.
- No school on Friday, 2/16 for the start of mid-winter break. School starts again on Monday, 2/26.
- UPDATE - This semester, tutoring with Shawn is Thursday & Friday.
- I Am Black History Celebration during and after school on Wednesday, Feb. 28th. Speak with Ms. Atwell for more information.
- Summer Youth Employment Program application deadline is March 16th. The Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP) offers work experience, teaches valuable employment skills, and
provides you with a summer income. SYEP educational activities will enhance your summer experience, allowing you to develop career awareness, understanding of personal money management, and work-related social skills. Speak with your crew advisers to learn how to apply.
Have information to share with the Kurt Hahn Community? Speak with Ms. Lawit
courage | compassion | respect | stewardship | perseverance