How to Use Pet Check
- Visit the Pet Check website via mobile browser or desktop web to complete your profile.
(right click and open link in new tab or copy and paste)
Username: email address // Password: bd.yourdogsname (all lowercase)
- Click Your Account in the upper right corner. Update your info in the following tabs: profile, pets, and payment info. FYI: PetCheck is aware of the 404 error that follows after submitting your credit card information. Rest assured, your information was saved.
Please leave the scheduling section blank. We’ll take care of that for you.
- Email you when your dog has been checked in
- Email you follow up notes when the walk has been completed
- Map your pups’ walk via GPS, which you will be able to see by logging into the dashboard
- Bill you every week following the start of your scheduled walks
If you wish to opt out of these updates, you may manage your email settings via your online dashboard by going to “Your Account “ > “Alerts” > Uncheck boxes
Sending Notes to your Walkers
If you would like to reach out to your walker or have any questions about their notes, you can reach out to them directly in the app. To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Visit https://dashboard.petchecktechnology.com/ via mobile browser or desktop web to login.
Your username: email address // password: bd.yourdogsname
- Click “Scheduler” then the appointment time you want to add a note to.
- Click “customer comments” to add a comment. Then click save to submit.