Thank You for your inquiry about Tryouts for some of the biggest festivals in 2017:
Seattle Hempfest, Aug 18, 19, 20
Rocky Mountain High Festival (Evergreen Fest) TBD (September)
Portland Hempstalk Sept 23, 24
Art on the Ave (Tacoma) July 9
Highway to Hemp Festival Tour (Destination: Las Vegas) April 1 & Oct 8
In order to be considered for any festival please submit the following:
- MP3 Downloads of music
- Links to Social Media (Twitter, IG, Facebook…)
- Links to Music platforms (amplivenw, Sound Cloud, Reverb, Sonic Bids)
- Artist/Band Website
- Schedule of upcoming shows.
- Photo/Logo for flyer
- Stage Plot
- A conference call and final interview will take place before finalizing the booking.
Rules for Tryouts:
The other option is to apply via Sonic Bids. find more info on how to play Seattle Hempfest at www.hempfest.org/performers
- All Acts must promote themselves
- Each acts will get 25 Physical Tickets valued at $5.00 each. $125.00 total value
- Acts will be compensated %50 for tickets they sell. $62.50 Value
- Acts are responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- 40 fans required to shoot free edited music video. If you don't have near 40 fans, the video team will not bother editing video and it will not be shared with entertainment committee.
- Must submit a stage plot
- Must inform ahead of time if any band members are under 21
- If you can not make tryouts, You must inform us 3 weeks in advance in order to reschedule. (exceptions will be made on a case by case scenario that any reasonable person could empathize with)
- When accepted acts will receive load in packets with further instructions
- Tryouts are NOT a PAY TO PLAY event!
- Set Times:
- Bands: Get 60 mins total. 10 Mins to set up, 10 Mins to break down, 40 Mins of Play time.
- Non Instrumental: 20 Minute Set, Must bring Your own DJ. Please do not perform over your Recorded CD, have a performance track lined up.
- Short Notice Booking: If you are booked on short notice, we will split that bands door 50/50 as opposed to a 50/50 split on ticket sales.
***Tip Jar is allowed on Stage during your performance and is encouraged***
The voting process takes place on the LPMTV App which can be downloaded on Itunes and Google Play Store
What acts will Receive:
- We promote the whole event, not individual acts.
- Potential for music to be played on In The Thick Of It on Renagaderadio.com (50k listeners)
- Potential Interviews with Renagade Radio (20 million followers)
- Ranked #12 on Billboard top 100! http://billboardtop100.info/internet-radio/
- Live Stream of Performance on the Lyon Pride Music app and Website!
- One Free video of one song from your set, courtesy of Lyon Pride Music
- Merch Space for Merch Sales.
- Tryouts will be held every Wednesday at Jazzbones in Tacoma starting February 22nd.
It is very important to us at, Uncaged Entertainment and Lyon Pride Music, that we help the artists in every way possible. This includes educating musicians in ways to increase your fans, sell more merch and hopefully play some of the largest cannabis rallies of our time. :)
This year Lyon Pride Music has hired a quality video production company to help produce the live streaming and music videos. This will increase views and hopefully generate new fans. The videos will not only create more visibility for the artist but give the demand for our existing fans to participate in the tryouts. Everyone wants to be apart of a music video :) RIGHT?
Here’s a video from last years tryouts:
Simply have your fans download the Lyonpride / LPM TV phone app or Text LPMTV to 95577 to participate :)