Regroup Therapy - Business Development Analyst/Associate
Business Development Analyst/Associate
Sr. Director of Growth and Strategic Partnerships
Do you want to impact the future of behavioral healthcare? Do you have a track-record of tackling and achieving ambitious goals? Are you excited by the idea of continuing to build your work experience at a rapidly-growing, values-driven, innovative healthcare startup already achieving great results?
Regroup Therapy is seeking Business Development Analysts/Associates to engage senior-level healthcare executives, proactively schedule and confirm Business Development (BD) meetings, drive lead generation campaigns, and manage a variety of tasks that will allow us to continue to quickly grow our company and have a significant impact on healthcare in the U.S.
In addition to competitive pay and attractive benefits, we offer ongoing mentoring designed to support on-the-job activities and quickly build the skills you will need to become an impactful healthcare executive. We will help strengthen your strategic thinking, business writing, communication, and problem solving skills, which are key competencies to advance to the next level at Regroup and in your career overall.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect and make outbound cold-calls (both phone and email) to senior leaders (and their team) of health care entities to meet BD goals
- Educate prospective customers – over the phone -- on the value of Regroup’s products and services. Overcome objections to set up BD meetings for Regroup BD Executives
- Research prospects to provide Regroup BD Executives with background information to assist the BD process
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective customers
- Lead mass-email outreach campaigns by rapidly sourcing email addresses, working with Regroup BD Executives to craft targeted messages, and responding to responses to generate new BD meetings
- Ensure each prospect is inputted and tracked appropriately in Regroup’s BD tracking platform (CRM)
- Propose and publish targeted marketing messages for Regroup’s social media presence multiple times per week
- Maintain professional, intelligent, unflappable, and personable demeanor at all times
- Partner with BD Executives to create customized plans for different types of prospects, support BD cycle success, and drive urgency
- Conduct various tasks required to promote, administer, and follow up on Regroup’s monthly BD webinar
- Assist in setting up and preparing for industry conferences that Regroup BD Executives attend; Potential to represent Regroup at conferences over time
- Present analysis of BD activities to assess what’s working and what’s not; suggest new approaches, systems, resources, and documents to improve BD performance over time
- Bachelor’s degree with academic, extracurricular, and/or work record of tackling ambitious goals successfully; We would encourage those available currently and those graduating in May 2017 to apply
- A strong interest in health care, particularly a desire to impact the future of behavioral health in the U.S.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, expressible over the phone, and the drive to overcome objections in a friendly, intelligent manner to create BD meetings from cold-calls with senior prospects who typically receive many similar calls each week
- Excellent organization skills, time management and problem solving skills; the ability to juggle many tasks at the same time; strong attention to detail
- Exceptional computer skills allowing for rapid entry or uploading of data, sourcing of email addresses, researching prospects and generally working in a highly efficient manner; Ability to pick up new applications quickly; Experience with Excel, Word, Powerpoint/Keynote/GoogleSlides, social media platforms
- Intellectual curiosity, along with a competitive spirit and friendly, likable personality
- On-the-job experience and coaching/mentoring program
- Numerous professional development opportunities
- Competitive compensation, paid time off, attractive benefits
- A fast-paced, friendly, supportive, ambitious culture as one of the Midwest’s most promising and rapidly-growing healthcare services and technology companies
About Regroup Therapy:
Regroup Therapy's mission is to ensure that all people are able to access high quality behavioral health providers when and where needed. We provide integrated behavioral health services via telehealth to the health care entities experiencing clinician shortages and/or seeking for a more flexible approach to behavioral health care delivery. This virtual staffing model allows for health care entities to provide badly needed behavioral health services to geographies and care sites that have long struggled to attract and retain in-person providers. Additionally, Regroup works with health entity customer to innovate the way that behavioral healthcare is delivered through alternative care models and technology-based tools and solutions. Regroup was recently named as a “2016 50 on Fire” company by Chicago Inno and is venture backed by OCA Ventures, The Hyde Park Angels, Impact Engine, Wasson Enterprise, The Harvard Business Angels and others. Our office is located at: 4525 N. Ravenswood Ave., Chicago, IL. Regroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.