1. Explain the term World Ocean.
2. Explain the difference between a homolosine map, an equal area map, and a cylindrical projection map.
3. List the continents in order from smallest to largest. List the oceans in order from smallest to largest.
4. Define latitude and longitude. What are the primary reference lines for latitude and longitude?
5. Explain the difference between the International Date Line and the 180th longitude.
Be able to interpret a map based on directions given from one point to another.
Be able to know where you are on the world based on the intersection of latitude and longitude lines.