This guide shows you how to set up your Flexischools canteen account. Please contact Flexischools on 1300 361 769 if you have any questions.
Please be aware top-up, transaction and period fees may be charged. Please view Flexischools' terms and conditions for more information.
CREATE A PARENT LOGIN
- You will receive an email with a confirmation link. Click on the link to complete the account creation process.
- Fill in the required information and submit the form. You can use a preferred username. Make sure you select yourself as a Parent.
- After submitting the form, you will be logged into the system. To add students one by one, click on the button.
- The system will prompt you to search the name of the College. Type in St Patrick’s College and click search. Click on St Patrick’s College, TAS.
- The next screen asks for the name and Year Level of the student (you do not need to select Student class as this will be automatically filled in when you select Year Level). You have the option to give the student their own login so they can order their lunch if you wish.
- Click to continue.
- The next screen asks you to provide the Student ID card number. The Student ID card number is the number on your child’s school ID card. Each student ID is unique and it is important to use the correct card number when using the card with the ‘cashless card’ feature. (The cashless card feature will be explained at the end of this guide). An example of a student ID card and where to find the ID number is shown below. It is the number on the front of the ID (not the number on the back of the card).
- Make sure you click ‘I do want to link a card to the system’.
- You can now see your child’s name under the ‘My Students’ section. Add other students using the same procedure.
- Before you start making orders, we recommend you top up your account using one of the several methods available. Click on the ‘Top-up Account’ button at the top left of screen.
- Select the preferred method to top-up your account.
- You can also set up a daily spending amount for your student to control their spending. This relates to the cashless card system.
ORDERING FOR YOUR STUDENT
- Lunch orders must be made for the day before 9.30AM for the same day.
- Click on the ‘Start an order for Student (Name)’ to start ordering.
- Select the date you want to order recess or lunch for.
- Click and add the food you want to order. You can see the total cost in the left hand side ‘Order Pad’. Once you have finished the order, select the Next Check button.
- Check your order and make sure it is correct. You can still edit or cancel the order. Once everything has been checked, click on the ‘Place Order’ button.
- Follow the same procedure for other days/students.
- After you have placed the order, you can see all the orders for each student.
- You can cancel orders before 9.30am of the order day. Orders already placed cannot be edited. To change an already placed order, you will need to 'cancel' the order and make a replacement order.
USING THE CASHLESS CARD FEATURE TO PAY FOR ITEMS
The cashless card is a way students can use their card to pay for their own lunch over the counter. Parents do not need to order online for students to use the cashless cards. Below are steps for using the cashless cards.
- Add a Student ID card number for your student in your Flexischools’ account. The ID number can be found here (the front card number, not the number found on the back of the card):
- Top-up your account with money so your student can use their card to pay for food and drink.
- Students can order food over the counter and present their card to the canteen staff.
- The amount of the purchase will be charged to your Flexischools’ account.
- You will receive an email regarding the purchase.
CHECKING ACCOUNT HISTORY AND CHANGE NOTIFICATION
- The button at the top right gives you detailed transactions. This includes account top-ups, online orders as well as Cashless Card orders.
- To change the notifications settings, go to the tab and select the tab. From this page you can change your preferences of how and when Flexischools notifies you.