Sausage Cheese Puffs
- 1/4 lb. bulk sausage
- 1/4 lb. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 3 1/2 T water
- 1. Brown sausage until brown and crumbly, drain, and cool.
- Mix Bisquick, cheese, water, and sausage until doughy.
- Form into walnut-sized balls, and bake on a cookie sheet at 375 degrees until golden brown. Baking time should be 10-12 minutes
- Puffs can be made and frozen ahead of time. When ready to use, take out of freezer, and bake 5 minutes or until warm.
- Makes 20 servings