Jeanette will be posting information and reminders about upcoming events and meetings  in this space. Check back often for timely updates. You can share this page with your friends and neighbors using our share icons. Message WWN if you have an event for Jeanette to consider listing.

August 4: Plant Exchange, 10:00 a.m. - noon. History Center for Aransas County.

August 5: Rockport Writers Roundup, 2:00-4:00 p.m. Bella La Brew, FREE.  Click for more information

August 14: Music at the Mansion, 7:00-8:30 pm. Featuring Trisum. Free.

Through July 28: Taking Flight, new work by Debbie Stevens, Estelle Stair Gallery, 406 S Austin St.

Ongoing: Woman’s Club of Aransas County. Every Monday & Friday. Light lunch served at noon; card play begins at 1:00pm

Click for more information

Ongoing: Art classes at Rockport Center for the Arts. Follow the link to review classes, times, and fees.
Click for more information