North Shore Disc Golf Club
Spring 2016 Newsletter
Peabody Season Long League
- $25 to participate
- First round will be held March 30th, and the final season round will be played September 28th.
- Quota Point System
- Each season league player will be required to play a minimum of 3 separate, weekly rounds.
- The average points earned in quota establishing rounds will be the players’ individualized quota
- quota points ending .4 or below will be rounded down; quota points ending .5 or above will be rounded up
- After quota has been established (every round after 3rd season league round), all points earned above player’s current quota each round will be added to the player’s cumulative season score
- A player will receive retroactive points for the three quota establishing rounds
- A player’s quota points will be re-averaged on a biweekly basis
- Par = 1 point
- Birdie = 2 points
- Ace = 4 points
- Season payout, and the amount of players payed out, will be based on North Shore Disc Golf Club standard payout structure. (see below)
- Week 1, +5 final score w/ 2 birdies and 9 pars = 13 points
- Week 2, +4 final score w/ 3 birdies and 8 pars = 14 points
- Week 3, +2 final score w/ 4 birdies and 8 pars = 16 points
- Player’s total points of 43 are divided by 3 weeks, giving him an average 14.3.
- Player will have a quota of 14 for their next round.
- Player’s retroactively applied points based on his quota are:
- Week 1 - 0 points
- Week 2 - 0 points
- Week 3 - 2 points
- On the player’s 4th round, any earned points above 14 will be added to their season total
Weekly Cash League
- $5 per week
- Stroke play
- Standard NSDGC Payout (see below)
- Optional $1 for players participating in Weekly Cash League and/or Season League
NSDGC Bag Tag Challenge
- Purchasing a tag enables the tag holder to participate in an end-of-year tag tournament
- Tournament fees will be in addition to tag buy-in cost
- Further details to be communicated in the future
- See NSDGC Bag Tag Challenge Rules for further information
- Tags should be out within the next week or two and will be available at weekly league or through an NSDGC board member (Jake, Bryen, Al)
Course Work Days
- April 9, 2016 @ 10:00am at Scouting Woods
- Further dates to be announced.
NSDCG Payout Structure