Chaac thunders onto the battlefield. Vulcan channels his inner mage.
New God: Chaac
- After 5 successful basic attacks, the next ability Chaac uses costs no mana.
- Chaac throws his Ax forward, lighting shooting from it, dealing 80/140/200/260/320 damage +60% of your physical power to all enemies in the target area. Cooldown: 10. Cost: 60.
- Chaac spins his axe around him, damaging all enemies for 100/150/200/250/300 +70% Physical damage scaling, and gaining 4/8/12/16/20 protections for enemy hit (max 5). If his Ax is out from Thunder Strike, he will first dash to the Ax location, doing 50% base damage to enemies he passes through and then execute his spin attack. Cooldown: 15. Cost: 60/65/70/75/80.
- Chaac summons a rainstorm around his current location for 6s. While it rains he regains 10/15/20/25/30 health every 0.5s, and enemies are caught in the mud, slowed, and their attack speed reduced by 5/10/15/20/25%. If his Ax is out from Thunder Strike, a rainstorm will also spawn at that location. Cooldown: 16. Cost: 75/80/85/90/95.
- Chaac jumps directly up into the air, charging his lighting ax and unleashing a blast that silences for 3s and deals 150/200/250/300/350 damage +100% of his physical power to all enemies around him. If triggered within range of Chaac's Ax from Thunder Strike, Storm Call will super-charge, dealing an additional 50/75/100/125/150 damage and also knocking up enemies. Cooldown: 90. Cost: 80/90/100/110/120.
Revised God: Vulcan
- Vulcan has had an ability overhaul, and is now positioned as a Mage. His base stats have been adjusted accordingly. Vulcan’s Basic attack is now ranged.
- Heavy Shot (NEW: Passive)
- After using any ability, Vulcan's next basic attack within 3s will slow an enemy 15% for 2s. Cannot be applied more than once every 5s.
- Vulcan blasts a fireball out of his Forge, pushing him back and dealing 65/95/125/155/185 +70% of you magical power as damage to all enemies in its path, marking the first god that is hit. The Inferno Cannon prioritizes the marked target and deals 10% more damage to that god. Cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5. Cost: 40/45/50/55/60.
- Inferno Cannon (No Change)
- Vulcan constructs an Inferno Cannon that shoots fireballs in a cone that deal 45/70/95/120/145 +35% of you magical power in damage to the target every second. The Inferno Cannon lasts until destroyed or another is placed. This inherits Vulcan's penetrations but does not apply on-hit effects. Inferno Cannon takes 50% additional damage from non-god sources. Cooldown: 15. Cost: 65/70/75/80/85.
- Vulcan tosses a bomb that explodes in a radius on impact with the ground, damaging for 70/120/170/220/270 +40% of magical power, stunning for 1s, and knocking back nearby enemies. Cooldown: 10. Cost: 50/55/60/65/70.
- Vulcan launches a rocket that explodes on impact with the ground, causing 400/520/640/760/880 +120% of magical power as damage. The rocket starts at 50% damage strength, and increases damage the further it travels from Vulcan. Cooldown: 90. Cost: 80/90/100/110/120.
- Hailstorm Chaac
- Golden Guan Yu
- Golden Tyr
- The new god rotation is Anhur, Bakasura, Chang’e, Hercules and Vulcan.
- The Play Screen, Buddy List and Party System have undergone significant usability changes and enhancements.
- Parties once again can be formed prior to selecting a queue.
- Friends can be added to a party directly from the Buddy List.
- Parties remain intact after a match has been played.
- Recommended queues change based on player level. (Further changes expected at a later date).
- A variety of other usability changes and cleanups have been implemented.
- The in-match Item Store has undergone a significant artistic and usability makeover.
- The method in which Mastery Level is displayed on the God Screen and in the Match Lobby has been modified.
- A tool-tip guide for God “difficulty” has been added, to assist newer players in selecting easier to learn gods. This is a first pass, and will adjusted in the near future.
- Rewards for completing the new user tutorial and winning solo practice matches for the first time per god, have been modified.
- The Bot AI used for gods in Solo Joust and Solo Arena has been modified some. Further improvements are expected in future releases.
- The maximum number of players allowed in a clan has been raised from 9 to 999.
- New options have been added under the CONTROLS tab of the SETTINGS menu for targeting line style and targeting preview style:
- Targeting line style can be set to None, Ruler or Arrow.
- Targeting preview style can be set to None or Target.
- New options have been added under the CONTROLS tab of the SETTINGS menu to control your Camera Mode:
- Choose “Alternate Camera Mode” to enter a mode in which the pitch of your third-person camera is more vertically restricted (giving you greater visibility of the battlefield).
- Fixed a bug in which the Profanity Filter setting was not saving correctly.
- Fixed a bug in Conquest where players could “see through” a mesh at one of the mid fury camps.
- Gold spooling in Conquest has been raised from 2g per second to 3g per second. This offsets adjustments made in previous patches that had reduced the total average gold gained per match.
- Removed option to pick frame type in player profile
- Removed league tier frames
- All players now get “gold” frame based on their mastery level.
- Gold skin purchasers get the stats field in addition to the “gold” frame.
- When in assisted or directed mode, the camera will auto-zoom based on the action around the focal point of the camera. Auto zooming only occurs when the view target is a player.
- A first-pass of cameras have been added to Assault to aid in spectating Assault Matches.
- The Teleport consumable has been removed. Users may still use the Active items that allow teleport.
- Max active egg count reduced from 5 at all ranks to 1/2/3/4/5
- Slow increased from 20/25/30/35/40% to 20/27.5/35/42.5/50%
- No longer require LoS to place. *Note - traps still obey LoS for vision purposes in acting as wards
- Chang’e’s default loading screen card and portrait have changed
- No longer grants a protection buff
- Fixed issue where he would continue to play his FX and Animations even if the ability was cancelled prematurely
- Modest changes have been made to He Bo's 3D Model in order to better reflect the artist's vision for the character.
- Kali’s voice pack and audio have been improved to match her new artistic treatment.
- Added a passive meter animation and sound FX that plays when she kills her Marked target or it changes.
- Increased fog lifetime from 8s to 10s
- Increased soldier lifetime from 8s to 10s
- Reduced mana cost somewhat from 50/60/70/80/90 to 50/55/60/65/70