Fife Milton Edgewood Junior Soccer Club
Minutes of January Meeting
Open the Meeting
Attendance of Chairpersons/Officers: Tom Kolokithas, Travis Hull, Jenn Killmer, Diedre Feinauer, Darcy Hobbs
Excused: Kaylynn Poplawski, Ryan Johnson, Jesse Poplawski, Cy Palmer
Not Present: Carolyn Sinay
President- Tom Kolokithas
- SLMS Shed - needs to be replaced. Kevin is checking with school district to confirm stipulations. Once we get the OK from the school district we will proceed. If possible will share with Baseball, 20ft for us & 20ft for them.
Vice President- Travis Hull
- TPCJSA meeting – no new report. Another meeting next week.
Secretary – Jenn Killmer
- Minutes of 12/10/14 meeting – Sharon Moves, Darcy seconds. Approved
Treasurer – OPEN
- Budget - 2015 budget proposed. Sharon Moves, Travis seconds. Approved
Registrar – Diedre Feinauer, (Ast Registrar - OPEN)
Game Chair – OPEN
Fields Chair – Open
Referees – Cy Palmer
Training Director – Darcy Hobbs
- Select Coaches Applications – due 1/31/15. Once approved will schedule a mandatory Select Coaches Meeting.
- Darcy Hobbs nominated, accepts, approved.
Webmaster – OPEN
- Dale Speaks interested in being webmaster. Everything through Bonzi and Google and googledocs
- Dale Speaks nominated, accepts, approved.
Picture – Carolyn Sinay
Turkey Jamboree/Ways&Means – Ryan Johnson
- Ryan Johnson nominated, accepts, approved (via speakerphone)
Equipment – Jesse Poplawski
- Not present
- Per Jenn still lots of teams that have not turned in equipment. Those coaches will be notified.
Uniforms – Kaylynn Poplawski
- Kelly asks about progress of select guidelines -- per Darcy she has formed a committee and they are making changes, all changes will be finalized and presented at the mandatory Select Coaches Meeting.
- Nate asks about the developmental teams. Told they are just GU10/U11 and it is a trial this year. Asked if we are going to write guidelines for developmental league, per Darcy the guidelines are being written. Suggests if we put a blurb on the website about it then it won’t seem so secretive.
- Dale suggests we have a “forum” place on the webpage to have this stuff.
- Right now we do not have to pay for Fife High Stadium. We don’t know if that will change for fall season.
For the Good of the Game:
Motion to Adjourn – Diedre
2nd – Kelly
Adjourned 7:44 pm
Next Meeting Date is: Wednesday, February 11th, 2015
Members Present: Tom Kolokithas (Pres, BU13 Shockwave), Travis Hull (VP, GU7 Blast, GU11 Pumas), Jenn Killmer (Secretary, GU8 Dragonflies, BU10 Sharks, GU12 Storm, BU18 Extreme), Diedre Feinaur (Registrar, BU10 Sharks), Darcy Hobbs (Training, BU12 Fury), Dale Speakes (Webmaster, BU12 Fireballs), Kelly & Doug Rettko (GU12 Fusion 02), Sharon Hemphill (BU14 & BU16 Xtreme), Ed Fietz (acting Treasurer, BU11 Barracudas), Nate Moore (GU13 Fusion 01)
Please excuse any incorrect spellings of names. ☺