I am learning to DO RECIPROCAL READING
Why learning through reciprocal reading?
- It encourages students to think about their own thought process during reading.
- It helps students learn to be actively involved and monitor their comprehension as they read.
- It teaches students to ask questions during reading and helps make the text more comprehensible.
Here is my assessment:
- I share my predictions about what the text will be about
- I work together with my group to clarify words
- Together with my group I ask and answer questions
- I can summarise the article or part of an article
- I participate fully, contributing my valuable thinking
I don't ask questions to much in
My group,but I prefer more pridicting .
Reciprocal reading requires a lot of skill and concentration. It also requires a lot of teamwork to create the best understanding and learning. We will look at the different levels of questions we can ask and answer.