Mexican 7-Layer Dip
- 16 oz. can refried beans
- 2 Cups sour cream
- 1 1/4 package taco seasoning
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted and mashed
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Spread beans in the bottom of an ungreased, 10 " round/square pan or clear glass dish.
- Combine sour cream and seasoning mix, and spread on bean layer.
- Mix avocados, lemon juice, and garlic. Layer over the sour cream mix.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and top with olives, tomatoes, and onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips.