ASAP Report Page:
2018 ASAP REPORT
Arroyo Grande, CA
QUALIFIED SAFETY PLAN REQUIREMENTS
Emergency Phone Number: 911
Local Police Emergency: (805)-473-5100
Local Fire Emergency: ( 805)- 473-5490
League President: Maren McFarlin 530-640-3154
League Vice President: Dennis Jaynes 805-459-2747
League Player Agent:
League Maintenance: Scott Pimentel 559-647-2336
League Treasurer: Dieter Willkomm
League Safety Officer: Amy Burns 805-710-0206
* This list will be posted in the score booths and concession area.
4. The Arroyo Grande Little League will use official Little League volunteer application forms to screen all of our volunteers.
5. Fundamental Training: __February 24th 2018___________________
At least one manager/coach from each team must attend the training. Every Manager/Coach will attend this training at least once every 3 years. Training will be at _February 24th, 2018___________________________.
6. First Aid Training: _March 3rd, 2018_____________________
7: We will be using https://headsup.cdc.gov/ for concussion safety training.
Arroyo Grande Valley Little League will require at least one Manager/Coach from each team to attend. Every Manager/Coach must attend this training once every 3 years. Training will be conducting at the training at the JC Room 1275 Ash Street Arroyo Grande.
7. Coaches will be required to walk/inspect the fields prior to practices and games. Including infield and outfield landscaping, pitching mounds, base paths, break-away bases, backstops, fences, gates, dugouts, and bullpens for any potential safety hazards. Any potential problems are to be reported immediately to League Player Agent.
Volunteer umpires will be required to walk/inspect the fields prior to games and /or tournament game play. Including infield and outfield landscaping, pitching mounds, base paths, break-away bases, backstops, fences, gates, dugouts, and bullpens for any potential safety hazards. Any potential problems are to be reported immediately to League Player Agent.
8. Arroyo Grande Valley Little League has completed and updated our 2018 Facility Survey on-line.
9. CONCESSION STAND SAFETY
ENCLOSED IS A COPY OF THE ARROYO GRANDE VALLEY LITTLE LEAGUE CONCESSION STAND SAFETY PROCEDURES
10. THE LEAGUE SAFETY OFFICER
He/She will inspect all equipment in the pre-season.
11. IMPLEMENT PROMPT ACCIDENT REPORTING
The League will use the provided incident tracking form the LL website and will provide completed Accident forms to
Safety Officer within 24-48 hours of the incident.
Please see copy of accident Reporting form.
12. Each team will be issued an updated First Aid Kit and is a requirement to have it at every practice and game.
13. Arroyo Grande Valley Little League will require ALL TEAMS to enforce ALL LITTLE LEAGUE RULES including:
14. League Player Registration Data or Player Roster Data and Coach and Manager Data.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT FOR AN APPROVED ASAP PLAN!
15. Qualified Safety Plan Registration Form is filed with Little League International.