ASAP PLAN: Page
Majors Coach: _________________________
Arroyo Grande, CA
QUALIFIED SAFETY PLAN REQUIREMENTS
Emergency Phone Number: 911
Local Police Emergency: (805)-473-5100
Local Fire Emergency: ( 805)- 473-5490
League President: Maren McFarlin 530-640-3154
League Co-VP: Kristin Anderson 805-423-2297
League Co-VP: Chris Auerbach 805-294-0077
League Player Agent: Tom Healy 805-801-7620
League Maintenace: Scott Pimentel 559-647-2336
League Treasurer: Dieter Willkomm
League Safety Officer: Jennifer Harrigan 805-701-3359
* This list will be posted in the score booths and concession area.
4. The Arroyo Grande Little League will use official Little League volunteer application forms to screen all of our volunteers.
5. Fundamental Training: February 18, 2017
At least one manager/coach from each team must attend the training. Every Manager/Coach will attend this training at least once every 3 years. Training will be at Judkins Middle School in Pismo Beach, CA.
6. First Aid Training: March 4th, 2017
Arroyo Grande Valley Little League will require at least one Manager/Coach from each team to attend. Every Manager/Coach must attend this training once every 3 years. Training will be conducting at the training at the JC Room 1275 Ash Street Arroyo Grande.
7. Coaches will be required to walk/inspect the fields prior to practices and games. Including infield and outfield landscaping, pitching mounds, base paths, break-away bases, backstops, fences, gates, dugouts, and bullpens for any potential safety hazards. Any potential problems are to be reported immediately to League Player Agent - Tom Healy.
Volunteer umpires will be required to walk/inspect the fields prior to games and /or tournament game play. Including infield and outfield landscaping, pitching mounds, base paths, break-away bases, backstops, fences, gates, dugouts, and bullpens for any potential safety hazards. Any potential problems are to be reported immediately to League Player Agent - Tom Healy.
8. Arroyo Grande Valley Little League has completed and updated our 2017 Facility Survey on-line.
9. CONCESSION STAND SAFETY
ENCLOSED IS A COPY OF THE ARROYO GRANDE VALLEY LITTLE LEAGUE CONCESSION STAND SAFETY PROCEDURES
10. THE LEAGUE SAFETY OFFICER
He/She will inspect all equipment in the pre-season.
11. IMPLEMENT PROMPT ACCIDENT REPORTING
The League will use the provided incident tracking form the LL website and will provide completed Accident forms to
Safety Officer within 24-48 hours of the incident.
Please see copy of accident Reporting form.
12. Each team will be issued an updated First Aid Kit and is a requirement to have it at every practice and game.
13. Arroyo Grande Valley Little League will require ALL TEAMS to enforce ALL LITTLE LEAGUE RULES including:
14. League Player Registration Data or Player Roster Data and Coach and Manager Data.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT FOR AN APPROVED ASAP PLAN!
15. Qualified Safety Plan Registration Form is filed with Little League International.