Parenting Your TWEEN Through a Jewish Lens is coming to BJEP!
- Learn from both ancient and contemporary sources of wisdom that you are not alone in this new parenting stage
- Explore compelling Jewish texts and traditions while sharing stories and ideas about raising tweens in today’s world
- Meets 5 Sunday mornings 9:45 – 11:15 a.m. while your children are in class
- For parents of 4th-8th graders
- The class fee is $80/individual, or $130/couple. Fee discounts available upon request
- We welcome participants from all backgrounds, including interfaith couples, LGBTQ parents, single parents and those raised in other faiths.
- Class dates: 1/29, 2/12, 3/5, 3/19, 4/23 (Snow Date: 4/30)
The 5 sessions are:
1) A Jewish Conception of Parenting
2) A Time for Every Purpose: New Freedoms & Setting Limits
3) Mindful Speech
4) Cultivating Jewish Tween Growth
5) Fostering an Ethic of Caring
For more information visit www.hebrewcollege.edu/parenting or email Parenting at firstname.lastname@example.org