- Fourth Friday: “Robert Tharsing, A Retrospective” Opening - Loudoun House 7 p.m.
- The Bats - Willie’s Locally Known 9 p.m.
- Maybird w/ Dad Shorts and Buck the Taxidermist - The Burl 8:30 p.m.
- K Phillips - Willie’s Locally Known 9:30 p.m.
- Jazz Arts Foundation Presents: International Jazz Day Farish Theater 3 p.m.
- Much Obliged, The Rosetint Collective, When Autumn Calls - The Burl 8 p.m.
- Jazz Brunch (every Sunday) - Willie’s Locally Known 11 a.m.
- Old time Jam : Weekly jam for enthusiasts of old time tunes and songs (every Monday) - Broomwagon Coffee and Bikes 6 p.m.
- Coralee’s Open Mic (every Monday) - Willie’s Locally Known - 6 p.m.
- Semi-Charmed Open Mic Night (every Tuesday) - Broomwagon Coffee & Bikes 6 p.m.
- The Northside Sheiks (every Tuesday) - Henry Clay’s Public House 8 p.m.
- Free Team Trivia (every Friday) - Broomwagon Coffee and Bikes 7 p.m.
- Discovery Saturdays (every 4th Saturday) - Living Arts & Science Center 10 a.m.