References available upon request
To work in reputable software company designing, programming, and maintaining software that will be used by thousands of people worldwide.
University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science — 2012 - 2016
- Computer Architecture with Bill Young, Fall 2013
- Major projects: A pdp-8 emulator written in C, capable of running all the commands and function of the original 16 bit computer.
- Data structures with Mike Scott, Spring 2013
- Major projects: Huffman file compression program, Mastermind game, Evil hangman game, and Caesar cipher.
- Logic, Set, and Function with Adam Klivans, Spring 2013
- Presidential Achievement Scholarship
- The President's Achievement Scholarship is designed to recognize Texas high school scholars from low and middle-income households who perform at a very high academic level.
University of Texas at Brownsville
Dual enrollment classes — 2008 - 2012
- Proficient in : C, Java
Student Assistant, Purchasing office at University of Texas at Austin Department of Computer Science
Austin, Texas — September 2012 - Present
- Assist with departmental purchasing, clerical duties,office inventory, data entry, unix terminal commands, UTCS web updates, machine check out to faculty and grad students, other duties as assigned.
- Virus removal, installation of anti-virus software, computer training involving Microsoft Office, online e-mail, and general web browsing, wireless and wired network setup for clients including friends, family, and teachers.
Indeed Hackathon Competition
- Participated on 10/14/2013
Google CSSI (Computer Science Summer Institute) Summer 2012
- Intense three week curriculum taught by Google engineers at the Google headquarters in California. Curriculum included several programming languages, problem solving skills, and elementary programming concepts. Gained group project collaboration and leadership skills from the final project.
- Final product: http://extremegames-sns.appspot.com/
- Received a scholarship from Google with this summer program
ACM Club at the University of Texas at Austin
University of Texas Pep Band
- Member, Fall 2013 - present
University of Texas Steel Drum Band
- Member, Spring 2013 - present
Student Volunteer Connection
- Volunteered at a beach cleanup in Corpus Christi on September 2013
- Trilingual: English, Spanish, French
- Musically inclined: French horn, steel drum, guitar, ukulele, and piano
- Solve Rubik’s cubes