Rolling Out Canvas to 300 Faculty: Resources
Faculty-in-Residence Job Description
This is a 1/3 release time position. For planning purposes, expect to spend 10-15 hours per week doing this work.
- Assist faculty to integrate technology into instruction based on sound pedagogical technique, instructional strategies, and instructional philosophies;
- Provide just-in-time, one-on-one instructional design and technical consulting to faculty;
- Conduct CanvAssistance office workshops, visit department/division meetings, create weekly emails and screencasts with resources for faculty;
- Spend time learning new tools or new ways of using tools for learning;
- Be self-directed; market your abilities and services; make an effort to meet and be met by colleagues.
Transition Web Site