WALT make and justify inferences
because Luke had a go-kart with a motor
2. What safety equipment did Luke’s dad bring to the School Fair?
helmet and rope
3. What was the problem on pages 8 and 9?
the go-kart wasn´t going
4. Why was Luke feeling so embarrassed on page 10?
because his go-kart was not working
5. Why does Luke beg his father to try again?
because it did not work the first time so he wanted his dad to ry again
6. How does Luke feel on Page 14?
very very happy
7. What do you think would have happened If the go-kart wasn’t able to be
every won would be sad
Make a list of machines you have at home that have a motor in them
Make a list of machines we have at school that have a motor in them
washing machine, fridge,oven,