Providing contact information in Blackboard can be a useful resource to your students. To add Contact Information:
- Login to Blackboard and enter your course.
- Click the Faculty Contact button on the course menu.
- Once the page has loaded, click the Create Contact button.
- Fill in the contact information you wish to provide your students on the next page.
- In the options area, make sure the setting for “Make the Profile Available” is set to Yes.
- You can attach an image by clicking Browse and searching for the image in your computer.
- You can also provide a personal link to your own website or Social Networking page.
- Press Submit. You should now see the contact information under the Faculty Contact button.