Tortellini con Burro (Butter),Olio di Oliva (Olive Oil), e Salvia (Sage)
From the Kitchen of: Yolanda Caccamo Quackenbush
- 1 lb of Fresh Cheese Tortellini (try your local Italian Market or Wegmans)
- 4 TBSP of Unsalted Butter
- 4 TBSP of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 Leaves of Fresh Sage plus extra for Garnishing
- Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Boil Tortellini in lightly Salted Water according to package.
- While the Tortellini are boiling, put Butter, Olive Oil, and Sage in a frying pan on Medium Heat.
- When the butter is melted, let cook about 1 more minute and take it off the heat. (you do not want the butter to brown!)
- Drain the Tortellini and carefully toss it is the sauce.
- Top with Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese and Fresh Sage.