The Course Calendar is a useful tool to use as a reminder to students when particular tasks are due.
To set up a Calendar Event:
- Click on the Tools button located on the left-hand side in your course.
- Scroll down on the page and click on the link called Calendar.
- Click on the plus sign at the top right of the calendar to create a Course Event.
- This will bring you to the Create Event page. First enter the Event Title in the text box. Next, write the Event Description in the text box directly below the starting and ending time boxes.
- Select the appropriate date and time that the event will occur on. Note that the end time has to be later than the start time.
- Press Save. You should now see the event posted on the calendar.