December 15, 2016 – RELIEF SOCIETY
Thanks to Sister Wagner for the photos and notes of the meeting.
Special Musical Number:
Left to Right: Sisters McColgan, Shumway, Newlin and Richins
· Christmas dinner: Know your schedule; arrangements are final; driver has to call the house or houses; thank them and let them know sister will arrive at 5:50 pm and leave at 7:20 pm; all cars back in garage by 10 pm; check out GPS day of dinner and turn in the next morning; pull into DA garage at 7:30 pm; if you have questions as a driver, talk to Elder Spencer.
· Luz de las Naciones: Mix and mingle with Hispanic community; proselyte and ask for referrals; invite them to the Conference Center in plenty of time to be there on time; all Spanish speaking sisters are going to the event. Excuse yourself to be in the foyer area after the program; go home at 10 pm.
· Monday afternoon KSL will do a special on Temple Square. This will be shown at April Conference between sessions. Act like missionaries.
Purpose: Sister Cabello
Role Play: Sister Leyes and Sister Hug: Pretending to be at TC desk.
Lesson: Howard W. Hunter Lesson 23 – No Less Serviceable
Notes from the lesson.
· Sam was a great example
· You don’t need to receive the glory to receive the blessings
· God wants us to be here to serve someone
· Ask Heavenly Father about why we are here. He will answer us
· Serve faithfully and quietly
Invitation: Find someone to serve today!