SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Produce or modify complex, multimedia content in different formats, using a variety of digital platforms, tools and environments. Use of web CMS and Google Suite for Education.
- Use of Scratch and other educational tools to develop Computational Thinking, I’m interested in Digital Media Literacy and e-citizenship commitment.
- Design / writing / screenwriting and directing / shooting / video editing.
- Team working and complex project management.
TEACHING - Primary school teacher
- 2015-2016: Trainer in digital teaching skills
- Since 2015: certified Montessori teacher
- Since 2008: Primary School Teacher
COMMUNICATION AND DIGITAL MEDIA - Copywriter, Editor and Narrative Tutor
Freelance from February 2002 to present
- Communication and web manager Giravolta social cooperative
- Content provider for Istituto Luigi Sturzo DIGITAL 4 - CULTURAL HERITAGE 'Communicating Cultural Heritage - New media for new public' - e-learning module: 'From web writing to content marketing: writing for those who do not read'
- Advertising copywriter (printed collaterals, web content) for Emmegigroup.
- Narrative editing and tutoring
- for CSV Modena: City of Solidarity - Theatre Workshop.
- for City of Turin storytelling workshop in the Primary School.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
- Opera Nazionale Montessori
Montessori course for trainers: Leading and coaching in training for Montessori teaching (2015 - in progress)
Enabling Montessori Teaching: Montessori teaching Course (2013 - 2015)
Master in Creative Writing: Techniques of narration (2000 - 2005)
- Alma Mater, Education / SINFORM, Bologna
Postgraduate Course: Designer of multimedia products for training (1998 - 1999)
- University of Bologna, Faculty of Political Science
Graduate degree - Thesis in Sociology of Education (1991 - 1997)
- Teaching High school Diploma (1996 - 1996)
- Science High School Diploma (1985 - 1991)
- Italian: Mother tongue
- French: Intermediate
- English: Good working knowledge