Jennifer Maddrell - Contact Information and Websites
Logistics for SUNY SLN SOL Summit 2014 Presentation from February 27, 2014
An appetizer of websites and links mentioned during presentation
- e-service-learning in online and blended environments:
- Strait, J., & Sauer, T. (2004). Constructing experiential learning for online courses: The birth of e-Service., Educause Quarterly 27(1), 62–65.
- Waldner, L. S., McGorry, S., & Widener, M. (2010). Extreme e-service learning (XE-SL): E-service learning in the 100% online course. Journal of Online Learning and Teaching, 6(4), 839–851.
- Waldner, L. S., Widener, M. C., & McGorry, S. Y. (2012). E-Service Learning: The Evolution of Service-Learning to Engage a Growing Online Student Population. Journal of Higher Education Outreach and Engagement, 16(2), 123–150.
- Blog Posts / Articles that caught my eye:
- Not service-learning (but related interesting stuff):