Franklin Science & Technology Exhibition
What you need to do
Enter ONE of the following 2 sections:
A Technological Device:- Design & build an original device that would make EVERYONE’S life better
- You need text and photographic explanations of the stages of construction as well as justification of your design.
- A log book will help you keep a record of your ideas, modifications, and findings.
- The photos and text must fit onto a TRIFOLD display board.
- The device could be a prototype or working model and must be able to be demonstrated working.
B Experimental Investigation:-
- You must carry out the investigation and complete a full experimental write up (plus diagrams/drawings of equipment).
- You must keep a log book as a record of your ideas, observations and data collected. Log book must be submitted with the project.
- You need text and photographic explanations of the stages of construction to fit on a TRIFOLD display board.
Remember…not following instructions could get your entry disqualified.
Experiments must NOT be carried out on any of the following:
Burning synthetic fibres
Using organic solvents
Growing mold or bacteria
Experimenting on animals
Trials on humans require consent from test subjects and their parents. These forms must be submitted with the final project. See http://techartspukeint.wikispaces.com/Science for more information.