One Classy Dish Recipe
ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOCOLATE FACTORY
AVALANCHE BARK RECREATION
1. Pour white chocolate chips into a medium microwave safe bowl & melt for 1 minute in the microwave at 50% power. Stir & continue in 30 second increments, stir each time, until chips are melted.
2. Once completely melted, add peanut butter. Stir until peanut butter well mixed & smooth. Add in rice krispies & gently mix to evenly coat all cereal.
3. Let cool approximately 15 to 20 minutes stirring every 5 minutes or so to help cool.
4. Add the marshmallows & stir to combine. Then add mini chocolate chips & mix well.
5. Pour mixture into the oiled or buttered dish & spread evenly, pressing lightly with the back of a spoon, but do not press down too much or they will get hard once they cool.
6. Press the remaining chocolate chips into the top for garnish.
Cover with foil & let sit on the counter to cool for 20-30 minutes or to speed cooling process place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes. Store bars in an airtight container.
7. When the bars are completely cooled cut into squares and enjoy!
The only modification I would make to this dish is to double the batch, because they will be gone in seconds! If you or a family member has a peanut allergy you might want to try almond butter or sunflower butter. But if it's nuts in general I am sure it would still make a great sweet treat removing the peanut butter all together.