Susie Simmons, Technology Integration 6-12, Bonny Eagle Schools, MSAD #6
How to Setup and Print Your Seating Chart
in Infinite Campus
- Log in to your Bonny Eagle IC Account.
- Select the class that you would like to create the seating chart for from the top drop down menu.
- Open the seating chart setup on the left hand side
- Fill in your seating chart with your students. The easiest way is by alphabet via the button at the top, but you can also select the drop down menu for each “slot” to select the kid you want to sit in that seat.
- Click the save button.
- Click the print options button.
- Set your print settings. Check off the print students’ pictures button and then I recommend increasing the size to something 6pt or bigger.
- Click Print.
- A PDF of the seating chart will open in a new window. From here, you can click File and then Print from the top toolbar just like you normally would.