StarID: Web-based tools (MavMail & D2L) for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch using iOS 7
This document outlines steps to log into the Web-based tools like MavMail and D2L on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch for iOS 7. For more information, see our website at http://www.mnsu.edu/starid or contact the MSU Service Desk, email@example.com, 507-389-6654.
Please Note: These login instructions can be used for most web applications at MNSU. Including: Media Manager, MavDisk, MavApps, Camtasia Relay, ChimeIn, Link.mnsu.edu, Lync, Class Climate, Qualtrics, and Adobe Connect Pro.
Instructions for logging into Web-based MavMail
1. Open Safari and navigate to http://www.mavmail.mnsu.edu/
2. Type in your Username (this is your StarID) and your Password. Click Login to MavMail.
3. Your MavMail will open.
Instructions for logging into Web-based Desire2Learn (D2L)
1. Open Safari and navigate to www.d2l.mnsu.edu
2. Type in your Campus Username (this is your StarID) and your Campus Password. Click Log In.
3. Desire2Learn (D2L) will open.
Academic Technology Services
A Division of Information Technology Services
Memorial Library, Room 3010 • Mankato, MN 56001
Phone 507-389-6654 (V) • 800-627-3529 711 (MRS/TTY) • Fax 507-389-6115
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity University.