Dallas, Texas • (469) 471-7288 • email@example.com • https://kusha.me • http://github.com/kushagharahi
Frameworks: AngularJS, VueJS, ASP.NET, Node.js, OpenCV, Django
Tools: Git, SQL Server, npm, Webpack, bash, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Gulp, agile methodologies
Associate Software Engineer Jan 2018 - Present
Toyota Connected - Plano, TX
Software Engineer June 2017 - Jan 2018
Invitae - Dallas, TX
- Joined Invitae as part of the company's acquisition of OMMDOM, Inc. and CancerGene Connect.
- Architected, built, maintained Headless Chrome microservice built with Node.js for PDF and image generation
- Architected and maintained CI/CD (continuous integration and delivery) pipeline for QC and production using Jenkins and Octopus Deploy (Flow: Git -> Jenkins -> Octopus -> IIS)
- Implemented two way EHR integration for transfer of patient data and reports
Software Developer August 2015 - June 2017
OMMDOM Inc - dba CancerGene Connect - Dallas, TX
- Helped design, develop, and maintain several key features in the conversion and upgrade of a Classic ASP genetic assessment platform to a secure, reliable, cloud-based AngularJS/Razor front end with an ASP.NET MVC 5/Web API backend app named CancerGene Connect.
- Pioneered and led development on a customer report creator to save company time and money on customer custom report requests.
- Led all aspects of a telemedicine platform project, such as project management, development, and design. Built with WebRTC, Chrome and Firefox extensions.
- Directed, implemented, and maintained all hardware related purchases.
- Tools used: AngularJS, WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC 5, SQL Server, Azure Cloud (Blob/Table Storage)
Software Engineering Intern June 2015 - August 2015
Second Phase Inc - Richardson, TX
- Developed various key features on the Second Phase Inc website using ASP.Net Webforms
- Started SEO practices on Second Phase website such as adding meta tags, getting Knowledge Graph to appear, and getting Sitelinks to appear. As a result, website rose in rankings
- Part of a two person core development team building a real estate website (http://www.smartpointe.net/) with ASP.NET Webforms and AngularJS.
- Tools used: AngularJS, ASP.NET Webforms, SQL Server
Software Developer Intern December 2014 - June 2015
Physmodo Inc - Dallas, TX
- Utilized the Microsoft Kinect to develop range of motion analysis software for physical therapists and sports scientists - Led design and development of key features of the product both front and back end
- Provided metrics to measure an individual's progress to be displayed on a web-based dashboard for reviewing and analysis
- Led design and development of Color Tracking software. Features: Depth tracking and measurement, eyedropper tool to pick up colors, tracking several colors.
- Developed system to detect custom exercises complete with grading and feedback
- Tools used: ASP.NET MVC 5, ASP.NET’s SignalR, Microsoft’s Azure, Microsofts Kinect SDK
Electrical Engineering Intern - Conrad Leadership Program May 2014 - August 2014
Exelon Power Plant - Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX
- Completed replacement from paperwork to actual construction of a Start Up Transformer
- Diagnosed and fixed Fiber Optic communication line problems between equipment and control room
- Learned how to read and modify single line diagrams of a 3 phase power system
University of Texas at Dallas
BSc Computer Science - Part time student - 92/124 hours completed
Codeburnerz, Contest Programming Club - Member August 2014 - Present
Alpha Phi Omega - Service Organization August 2013 - Present
- 480+ Service hours completed via various volunteer opportunities (List available on request)
- Fundraiser Chair - Pledge Class Fall 2013, Secretary - Spring 2014, Vice President Membership - Fall 2014, Vice President - Spring 2015, Sergeant at Arms - Fall 2015, President - Spring 2016, Region National Conference Bid Committee Director - Fall 2016