BUS-4 Computer Lab Rules
Columbine Senior High School
Gina Hansen, Instructor
- Be kind to each other and show respect for difference.
- NO FOOD in the computer lab EVER!
- If you make a mess, clean it up.
- Treat equipment gently and respectfully. Notify the teacher if something is broken or missing.
- When something doesn’t work, check that all cables are plugged in. If it still doesn’t work, restart the machine.
- Students must wait until after the first 10 minutes of class to use the restroom.
- All files should be saved to your student drive or files will be erased.
- Students should always remember to sign out of Gmail AND their Jeffco Acct before leaving class.
- Machines should be used for educational purposes only. No streaming movies, vines or sports highlights during the school day.
- Students may not use phones in class except by special circumstance with teacher permission.
- Students may charge their phone in class ONLY if it is plugged into a wall outlet NOT THE COMPUTER USB PORT!
Implied Rules & Advice
What you’ll learn in my class:
- Practice prepares opportunity.
- Hard work determines success.
- Success determines rewards.