Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Kennebec River - inspecting sanitary siphon under river using divers.
- Greenlief, Morse and Gannett Streets: Pratt will be repairing paving cross trenches on Cony Street at Morse and Gannett Streets. The road is reduced to one lane for paving operations.
- 2017 Stormwater Improvements: LP Poirier installing storm drain on Sherbrook Street crossing Second Avenue. The intersection is closed while they cross Second Avenue.
- Inspecting hydrants system wide.
- Annual cleaning maintenance of sanitary pipes.
- Thompson St - Paving trenches prior to City of Augusta resurfacing road.
- Old Winthrop Rd - Adjusting valve boxes prior to paving project.
- Trunkline 3 station shutdown and cutover today
- Front St at Wharf St - Plugging abandoned CSO at manhole prior to MDOT project
- Working to resolve odor issues on Granite Hill.