Wednesday, June 28, 2017
- Gage Street at Hartford Fire Station: Locating and inspecting sewer infrastructure prior to Fire Station construction.
- Adjusting valves, sewer manholes, and stormwater structures on Melville and Woodlawn prior to paving.
- North Belfast Avenue: Stevenson will install the waterman through the Hicks Road intersection today. Traffic will be able to enter Hicks Road from North Belfast Ave but will not be able to exit onto NBA. A road closed, local traffic only sign will be placed at South Belfast Avenue and Hicks Road. Emergency vehicles will have access.
- Greenlief, Morse and Gannett Streets: Pratt will be box cutting the road in preparation for the sidewalk and road reconstruction on lower Greenlief Street. The street will be closed in those areas.
- Inspecting stormwater catch basins prior to cleaning - Augusta wide.
- Inspecting sewer manholes and stormwater catch basins prior to repaving efforts to determine time and materials needed to adjust each to proper grade following paving.
- Repairing water shutoffs
- Preliminary construction efforts on replacement siphon from east side of the Kennebec River to the Wastewater Treatment Facility.
- Site work for replacement pump station control building off Route 202.