Visual Exploration of a Theme
Use “Explain Everything” to create a visual exploration of a theme from either The Secret Life of Bees or The Lord of the Flies.
Your project should:
- Explore a theme from either of the works, such as self-consciousness, crossing boundaries, metacognition, confrontation of the past, freedom, human nature, duality, democracy, etc.
- Employ images--this project is primarily visual.
- Include 2-4 quotations from the text in written or spoken form.
- Be in the 60-90 second range.
- Include a title page at the beginning.
- Include image URLs at the end as a works cited.
Your project should not:
- Analyze the book.
- Include a lot of text.
- Use images from the movie versions of the texts.
Due for presentation to the class on Tuesday, October 22.
Useful tutorials at ExplainEverything.com (see “showcase” and “video tutorials”)
Credits: 1st eye, 2nd eye, 3rd eye