Nomen: _____________________ Sessio: ___ Datum:___________
supra - above
absolutus - complete/whole
grandis - huge, enormous
distendere - to stretch out
rarus - rare/almost non existant
candidus - shining white
Read each sentence with the new word bolded in Latin. Then draw a simple picture of what the sentence says and then write your own sentence in Latin using the new word (bolded).
Your Sentence (in Latin)
1. videbatur monstrum supra ossa (bones) habitare.
2. videbatur monstrum corpus absolutum hominis habere.
3. corpus monstri erat grandissimum et rotundum (round).
4. corpus monstri distendit.
5. facies (face) capillis plena erat, sed capilli rari in capite erant.
6. oculi erant clausi, os erat apertum, et dentes erant candidi.
MORE ON BACK!!!!
What was your guess yesterday?
Does your guess still work with today’s information?
Why or why not?
Update your guess -- either give more information on why your guess fits this new description, OR, use today’s and yesterday’s information to update your guess. Give as much detail as you can using your group work from yesterday and today’s work.