The Corn Hole Tournament will begin promptly at 11:30 AM, Saturday, October 15, 2017.
- Participants in this tournament cannot participate in any other tournament except for human foosball.
- Seeding is random.
- Once a team signs up, there is no refund for any reason. If a team fails to show up at the designated time, a forfeit will ensue for its remaining matches.
- Each team is guaranteed two games.
- The team that appears on the top line of the bracket will throw first.
- The decision of the judge is final. If the judge is a participant, find a judge from the closest possible game to make a decision.
- Players on the same team will line up opposite each other.
- The game will last until someone reaches 21 exactly or reaches the 20-minute time limit. If a team goes over the 21 points, they will go back to 17 points each time they go over.
- Players will alternate throws until all bags have been thrown.
- Team with the highest score on the most recent round, throws first for the next round.
- Scoring: Bags in hole= 3 points, bags remaining on board= 1 point
- Bags in the hole cancel each other out. Closest bags on the board count for points.
- Bags touching the ground do not count for any points.
- Bags may not “skip on grass” before reaching the board