April 27, 2019 from 2-6 PM
at Woodburn High School
Free Books | Refreshments | Entertainment | Bring the Whole Family!
Register today as an Exhibitor or Presenter!
Proudly partnering with
Click here to go to the Woodburn Reads website.
Click here to register as an Exhibitor or Presenter!
Click here to sign-up as a VOLUNTEER!
Call for Presenters & Exhibitors
Community organizations are encouraged to register to attend Dia del Niño as an exhibitor or a presenter. With well over a thousand attendees each year, this is an excellent opportunity to get the word out about you and your organization while supporting literacy for kids!
Presenters perform acts and demonstrations on stage, such as singing, dancing, etc.
- Exhibitors are provided a table from which they may share organizational information while providing an educational literacy activity for children.
- i.e. Face-painting of literary characters, funny hats, coloring pages, games based on books, reading programs, letter apps, etc.
- Please, no glitter OR gum!
- Exhibitors will receive a table and chairs (typically a cafeteria table). In the registration process you can identify if you need electricity or have other needs.
- Exhibitors may not sell nor directly promote for-profit enterprises, but they may give out coupons, discounts, freebies, or information of value to low-income families.
Look! Register today as an Exhibitor or Presenter!
Questions? Contact ASC@WoodburnSD.org or call 503-982-4280
This is event is sponsored by Woodburn School District and
Supported by the After School Club.