Your privacy is important to Frolyc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Frolyc collects, and the ways in which Frolyc uses that personal information.
- Personal Information Collection
Frolyc may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website or that you voluntarily disclose in your user profile;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your email address, and first and last name); and
- Any other information that you send to Frolyc.
Do Not Track (or just DNT) is a preference you can set in your browser to let the sites you visit know that you do not want them collecting certain kinds of info about you. Frolyc doesn’t support Do Not Track settings. Our site does not currently have the technical capability to respond to DNT requests. For all the details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit donottrack.us
- Using Personal Information
- Frolyc may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website that you have contributed to your profile;
- Make content created by you available to other users specified by you; and
- Send you communications about the website services.
- Enable the purchase or sale of content by you on this website
Where Frolyc discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
If you purchase teaching content on this website, your email address on file with Frolyc will be disclosed to the seller.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Frolyc may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Frolyc may use software tools, including “cookies” or third-party analytics to collect information automatically about your visit to Frolyc’s website. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form and, as such, cannot be used to identify you personally. Such aggregate information helps Frolyc to audit usage of its website and improve the service provided.
- What Frolyc does not do with personal information:
- Sell your personal information to third parties; or
- Advertise to you based on your personal information.
- Personal Information and Use of Frolyc Apps
- When you use one of the Frolyc Apps on your mobile device:
- You may play the Frolyc Apps without giving your name, in which case your progress on the Frolyc Apps will not be tracked by Frolyc;
- If you are signing in to use content posted by another user, then Frolyc will ask you to create a profile name and track your progress on the Frolyc Apps for that content, and the content owner will have the ability to monitor your progress;
- Frolyc Apps does not collect any other personal data, does not contain social media links, and does not use third-party analytics.
- Children’s online privacy:
- Frolyc Apps limits the personally identifiable information of children to (A) a profile name (can be fictitious), and (B) progress on the Frolyc Apps linked to such profile with regard to content provided by educators or parents who have created a Frolyc account for that child.
- Each child’s progress is only viewable by the educator or parent that created the user account for such child;
- Frolyc makes no use of children’s’ identifiable information other than to support Frolyc’s internal operations necessary to provide educators and parents the ability to monitor a child’s progress with regard to specific content; and
- You may contact Frolyc at the address below to request deletion of any child’s personal data for whom you created a user account.
- Securing your data
- Frolyc will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We keep your personal data only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- Updating this statement
- Third-party payment processor
This site contains links to Stripe, a third-party payment processor, to facilitate the sale and purchase of content on the website. All banking and credit card information provided to Stripe are stored by Stripe only, not Frolyc. Frolyc receives reports from Stripe detailing any sales or purchase you make on this website.
- Other websites
This website may contain links to other websites. Frolyc is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- Contact Frolyc
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to 121 Beverly Dr. San Carlos, CA 94070
Last Updated: June 23, 2014