Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Marketplace Excellence Corporation
This is a great junior level opportunity to get hands-on experience working with exciting and major travel and hospitality brands. We’re a boutique Public Relations and Hospitality Sales agency, so the position provides opportunities to work one-on-one and collaboratively with senior members of the team.
Practice areas include travel, economic development and hospitality sales. Focus will include traditional hospitality sales and the MICE market (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events).
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments
- Coordinating familiarization trips
- Coordinating mixers and receptions
- Supporting in-market events and trade shows
- Working with internal and external stakeholders, including national sales team
- Conducting research
- Participating in creative brainstorm sessions
- Setting and surpassing goals
- Producing timely reports
- Sales calls and presentations to travel agencies and meeting planners
- CRM, Cvent/List and Database Management
- Inventory management and fulfillment
- General administrative duties
- Position located in NYC area
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
- Independent, creative and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Familiarity with hospitality industry
- Basic knowledge of Cvent, Salesforce
- A hospitality or marketing major is beneficial
- Excellent writing, analytical and communication skills
- Persuasive and polite
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Send resumes to email@example.com.