Creating a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account:
- Enter http://ps.wnesu.org into the address bar of your favorite internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc)
- On the login screen select the Create Account tab then click the Create Account button.
- Enter your information. This is the username and password that you will use to log into the PowerSchool Parent Portal. (This is not where you’ll use the provided Access ID and Password; this is a username and password of your choosing.)
- Enter your student’s name(s) and the PARENT Access ID and Access Password provided. You will have received a unique ID and password for each child enrolled at the school. Click Enter.
- Click Enter at the bottom of the page.
Logging into PowerSchool:
- Once you have created an account you can log in using the username and password that you set up in step #3.
- Once logged in you will be able to switch between your students (if you have more than one) by selecting the appropriate name in the upper left hand corner.
NOTE: You can add additional students to your account at a later time by:
- Click Account Preferences
- Enter the additional student’s name and the associated Access ID and Access Password and click Submit.