Tap Tournament Character Creation Competition Rules
- Entries must be received by midnight GMT 18th March 2016.
- Only students from the following schools are eligible to enter the competition:
- Tavistock College, Crowndale Road, Tavistock, Devon PL19 8DD, United Kingdom
- Stoke Damerel Community College, Somerset Place, Stoke, Plymouth, Devon, PL3 4BD, United Kingdom
- Entries must be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries must have attached a completed character template.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be available.
- If an entrant is under the age of 13 they must confirm that they have the permission of a parent or guardian to enter the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost or misplaced entries and incomplete entries will be disregarded.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the competition end date (1st of March 2016) and must respond within 14 days of notification, in the manner specified in the notification. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen and be notified.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants must read and accept the promoter’s Terms and Conditions on the So Good Studios LTD website. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age, we ask that you read these Terms and Conditions on behalf of your child.
- No purchase necessary.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Promoter: So Good Studios LTD, 2nd Floor Marine Building, James Street, Drakes Circus, Plymouth, Pl4 8AA