Service Agreement & Policy Notice
with Ginger R. Marcus of Holistic Dynamic, Relax With Sound, and Eclectic Dynamic
Terms are revised without notice – see date in footer. Check for updates each time you book, and save a copy.
It is your responsibility to read these terms and policies carefully – they do apply to you. Email or book a free call to ask questions or request changes, or to opt out and get referrals to other providers. By accepting the terms and services as-is you indicate that you understand and agree, and require no further clarifications or amendments to proceed with confidence. If something changes in the future, just let me know.
You = Client, or the person receiving services. Also the billing party if not otherwise noted at booking.
Me / I = Service provider, Ginger (may also include administrators where appropriate).
Responsibilities & What to Expect
- I’ll help you clarify goals or objectives to guide our work, even when you’re only getting one session.
- Advice that is normally given by regulated providers (medical, legal, business, financial, etc) is not offered nor implied in our work. Any intuitive impressions are for entertainment only and are not offered as advice.
- You’re responsible for your own decisions, actions, and safety in all aspects of life (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, etc); and you should reject any offers not aligned with your personal goals, values, etc.
- (a) Consult/Business skip from here to “Privacy” (b) Coaching, Sound, MIR, etc continue below:
- For your safety and comfort, any serious health conditions should be disclosed in advance – review this linked list of medical concerns. A waiver from your physician(s) may be required to continue session work.
- Self-care is paramount to success – be prepared to discuss this in the course of our work together.
- I may refuse service to clients who appear to be in an altered state or too unwell to participate.
- I am not a healthcare provider. Consult licensed qualified professionals before making important decisions about your mental, physical, and emotional health; also for diagnosis, prevention, treatment, and cure of disease; and before altering exercise routine, diet, medication, treatment plan, etc.
- Read this page (link): What to Expect in a Session.
- With relaxation/energy work: You may notice temporary and mild self-healing responses: e.g. digestive activity, thirst, changes in symptoms/emotions/sleep patterns/dreams, mild lethargy, cold symptoms, etc.
- Stay hydrated and rest. If safe for you, take a warm (not too hot) 20 min epsom salt bath with minimum 2 cups salts (or a foot soak with less). Some also find comfort sipping plain hot water.
- Consult a doctor (and please inform me) if something’s persistent or far out of the ordinary.
- While we do take some precautions with client records we can’t make privacy guarantees, so if you have any concerns please discuss them with us prior to sharing any sensitive personal information in writing.
- We don’t share identifiable notes/communications except where required by law, or with your permission. If a third party is involved, limits of confidentiality are discussed as needed.
- In professional/educational settings, we may share client cases without identifying information.
Scheduling and Communication Between Sessions
- Scheduling – Sessions and calls are by appointment only (no exceptions) via Acuity (see instructions).
- You can initiate follow-up on any paid session – this can be a concise email thread or scheduled 20 min follow-up call. If more time or support is needed, additional time/services can be purchased.
- Crisis-level support is not available for this work. Call 911 or your local provider in an emergency.
- Contact between sessions – my current info is found in your confirmation email from Acuity:
- Email is most reliable and private, therefore best for all general communications.
- Text for quick and easy questions and/or late appointment changes.
- Calls are made to my cell number (NOT the 888- number, which is not monitored in real time).
- If you call me without a reservation, leave a detailed message and I’ll email/text a reply.
Policies, Payments, and Fees
- SECURED = you pay a booking fee or provide a credit card, and time is reserved for you.
- Changes are subject to fees as noted below.
- UNSECURED = (no payment/CC) scheduling is tentative and subject to change until secured.
- Unsecured reservations may be changed at any time by either party.
- Cancelling or changing your reservation, rules and fees
- Changes to SECURED reservations – fees are as follows, with exceptions noted below:
- 48 hours or more: no problem, no fee to change or cancel.
- 24-48 hours (1-2 days): fee is 50% of regular rate
- 24 hours or less (includes same-day): fee is 100% of regular rate
- Late 10+ min without prior arrangements: session forfeited, fee is 100% of regular rate.
- Fee Reduction – submit exception requests right away for most favorable results.
- Based on Impact – ask about potential changes in advance; and if possible, I will reply to negotiate a lower-impact situation that allows me to reduce the fee.
- Emergency, illness, weather, vehicle, etc – Clear, timely communication also reduces fees. We’ll reschedule if one us is too sick or too distracted, or if travel could be hazardous.
- Arrival time – think ahead and consider typical traffic, weather, etc. so we can get started on time.
- Early? In person– enter waiting area no more than 10 min early. Calls– not admitted early.
- Late? Provide ample notice so we adjust your reservation or discuss rescheduling.
- 2-way policy: If I make late changes, you can apply for a voucher, equivalent to the associated fee amount, redeemable toward my services at select venues up to 90 days.
- Rates – rates will fluctuate according to life and business needs. Active clients are afforded a grace period.
- A specific rate is locked in for SECURED reservation(s) only.
- Additional fees are quoted as needed for distant or challenging locations, special equipment, etc.
- If you can’t afford the listed rates, please ask for accommodation before booking online.
- Payment is due at or before time of service, plus any fees according to stated policies.
- Payments are final unless cancellation is timely (as noted above), but an appeal may be submitted for special circumstances. If approved a voucher will be offered, good toward a new reservation and redeemable at select venues up to 90 days.
- Claims for services already rendered must be filed within 5 calendar days of service date.
- If your account is delinquent and no arrangements are made, reservations will be canceled.
By making a reservation you agree to the terms above, plus the following:
- You authorize your card on file to satisfy payment of fees per our policies. If no card is on file you authorize these deductions from your prepaid account. If account is depleted you agree to pay related invoices.
- You are responsible for reviewing current policies when booking, and by booking you agree tacitly to updates. You should bookmark this page and download a copy for your reference (see date in footer).
- Any addendums/custom terms will by default expire when this document is updated–renew separately.
Your reservation signals agreement, but if this is a PAPER DOCUMENT handed to you, sign below instead:
Name ______________________________________________ Phone ___________________________________
Email ______________________________________________ Alt Phone _________________________________
City _______________________________________________ State ____________________________________
Signature _____________________________________________________ Date ________________________