One Classy Dish Recipe
SIMPLE SWEET SLAW
(you can buy a pre-cut bag or make your own below)
1. Add all dressing ingredients into a mason jar or dressing bottle.
2. Shake well or whisk in a bowl.
3. Chop all slaw ingredients & mix in a bowl.
4. Pour in half of the dressing & mix well. Continue adding dressing &
mixing until it is dressed to your liking.
5. Serve in ramekins as a side dish & keep cold until ready to eat.
I normally make this recipe with oil & vinegar, no mayo, but sometimes mayo just make things better. You can also replace the chives with onions or some scallions.To lower the calorie count simply toss the slaw with some oil, red wine vinegar, salt, & pepper. Still a great taste & almost half the calories!