Project M Rule Set
- Items off and set to none, 8 Minutes, 4 Stocks, Buffer off
- Singles: All sets are best-of-3 besides winners finals, losers finals, and grand finals, which are best-of-5.
- All sets are best-of-3 for weekly tournaments
- Doubles: All sets are best-of-3 besides winners finals, losers finals, and grand finals, which are best-of-5.
- No excessive stalling (Rising Pound, Luigi ladder, etc.)
- Double Blind is offered at request
- You cannot counter pick to any stage you have already won on
- Gentleman's Clause: Any stage may be played on if both players agree to it.
- If a match times out, the winner is determined by remaining stocks, then lowest percentage on the same stock
- Pausing Results in a stock loss, at the discretion of the opponent
- If each player has one stock remaining and the match ends due to a suicide move (Ganon's side-B, DDD's swallow, holding someone in a grab on a platform as it moves out of the boundaries, etc.), the player who initiated the move wins
- No Giga Bowser or Wario Man (This should go without saying. SoPo is fine)
- Bowser’s Castle (Alt.)
- Pokemon Stadium 2
- Green Hill Zone
- Final Destination
- Fountain of Dreams
- Dreamland 64
- First stage is decided by banning from the Starter Stages in P1-P2-P2-P1 order
- Following stages decided by winner banning 2 stages and then loser choosing
- You cannot participate in PM Singles if you are participating in WiiU Doubles due to time constraints