OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Void where prohibited by law. Do not enter this sweepstakes if you are not eighteen (18) years of age or older as of April 4 2022 and a legal resident of and currently residing in one of the fifty (50) united states or the District of Columbia. This giveaway is not associated with Facebook.
ONE ENTRY PER EMAIL ADDRESS PLUS BONUSES. ENTRIES VALID April 4 2022 to April 11 2022.
1. Giveaway Summary: Entry into this Giveaway begins April 4 2022 at 12 AM and ends at 6 PM EST on April 11 2022. Any entries received after the giveaway period will not be considered. This Giveaway consists of one winner drawn from all eligible entries received between these dates. To enter, submit an entry at https://forms.gle/81GthCHft7YXWNqz7. You will be asked to enter your valid email address that is your own email address. By entering into this sweepstakes, you consent to permitting Macaroni Kid LLC to contact you in the event you win. No purchase necessary and purchase anywhere will not, in any way, increase chances of winning. One entry per person per giveaway. Entering more than once is prohibited and does not increase your chances of winning. Winner will be randomly chosen on April 12 2022. Entry in this giveaway does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in this Giveaway, each entrant unconditionally agrees to comply with these official rules.
3. Drawing: Entry into this Giveaway begins at 12 AM on April 4 2022 and ends at 6 PM EST on April 11 2022. Any entries received after the giveaway period will not be considered. To enter, submit an online entry at https://forms.gle/81GthCHft7YXWNqz7. Winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries using random.org. Macaroni Kid will announce the winner on its website and will contact the winner via email. If potential winner declines prize, fails to respond within 48 to two email efforts to contact him or her or fails to use the prize, Macaroni Kid will not select another winner and the prize will be forfeited. If a dispute arises over a prize, the winner is the person to whom the email account is registered.
4. Prizes: The Giveaway prize will consist of four ticket vouchers to the Shriners Circus performing at the Shriners Auditorium in Wilmington MA from April 20-24 2022. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Macaroni Kid reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for transportation and any incidental costs associated with prize such as parking, food, rides, games, accommodations, equipment, supplies, etc.
5. Conditions of Participation: Each prize winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes, along with any other fees or expenses, associated with any prize he or she wins. Accepting a prize constitutes winner’s consents to the use of their name, city and state for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation or notice, to the extent such use is permitted by law.
6. Eligibility: To be eligible to win giveaway prize, entrant must submit a contest entry at https://forms.gle/81GthCHft7YXWNqz7 between 12 AM on April 4 2022 and 6 PM EST on April 11 2022. An entrant is not eligible to win if he or she is under 18 years of age as of April 4 2022 or not a legal resident of and currently residing in one of the 50 U.S. states or the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary to enter or win. One entry per giveaway: if you enter more than once, you may be excluded from the giveaway. Odds of winning depend on total numbers of entries. Macaroni Kid is not responsible for problems encountered with computer systems, equipment, failure of email, or problems with the internet or entrant’s internet connection.
Macaroni Kid assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, MACARONI KID LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Disputes/Governing Law/Jurisdiction: Any dispute arising out of this sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the state of Massachusetts, without reference to its choice of law rules. By participating in this giveaway, all participants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Massachusetts for resolution of any disputes arising hereunder.
8. Winner Information: Winners will be notified by email to the email address provided and winner’s first name will be posted on the Lowell Macaroni Kid and/or Macaroni Kid Acton-Concord-Bedford-Lexington newsletters, websites and Facebook pages. Names of winners can also be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Macaroni KID, PO Box 60871, Potomac, MD 20859-0871. Any such request must identify the title, date and specific Macaroni Kid community in which the giveaway was run. Any such request must be received on or before October 4 2022.
9. Sponsor: The Shriners Circus is the sponsor of this giveaway.
10. Release: By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify (i) Macaroni Kid, LLC, (ii) Lowell Macaroni Kid, Macaroni Kid Acton-Lexington and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers and advertising and promotion agencies of each; and (ii) the sponsor identified above from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to: (i) entrant’s participation in the Giveaway, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).